Friday, 15 January 2010

Hello South East Asia

I cannot believe it, as usual. I am sitting here in my dorm room, all packed and waiting to leave to A place. There, the glorious three (me + M + A) will spend a last night and hop on the plane to BKK tomorrow. Finished all my exams, presentations, reports more or less satisfying :) Today was a super busy day, but I am all hyped and so excited. I hate packing down and saying good bye, but I LOVE change. It gives me the feeling I am moving on in my life. I love the fact that the next six weeks I do not know what exactly I will be doing apart from having a great time, seeing amazing places, meeting interesting people and enjoying great moments...I will make sure my mind and heart are filled with memories that will bring my through my thesis writing ;)

Now I am off, last dinner, saying goodbye (luckily I will come back to TPE for a few days, so I do not have to say goodbye for good), packing my travel stuff, taxi to airport.....Hello SE Asia =)

Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment