Today, I realized very suddenly that soon I will embark on the plane taking me to my next adventure in my life. South East Asia it is for the next 6 months... The official purpose is to collect “credit points” at the National Taiwan University, which will then hopefully count into my Master degree; some might call it studying. The actual reason, however, is travelling. Purely and simply explore the richness and cheapness of South East Asia and see as many perfect beaches as possible. The only constraint being my (yet rather small) budget and occasional exams.
11 days to go. Everyone knows that. You keep dreaming about, telling of and organising for something far into the future. Suddenly, the adventure knocks on your door. Hey, time to go. OK, I am almost ready...just need to pack my belongings and off we go.... And here is the preliminary route:
11 days to go. Everyone knows that. You keep dreaming about, telling of and organising for something far into the future. Suddenly, the adventure knocks on your door. Hey, time to go. OK, I am almost ready...just need to pack my belongings and off we go.... And here is the preliminary route:
22nd August 2009 - 24th August 2009: London
25th August 2009 – 27th August : Taipei
27th August 2009 – 7th September 2009: Seoul
1st October 2009 – 5th October 2009: Hong Kong
....more will follow soon =)
Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment