Thursday, 15 October 2009

Life is sweet

I just walked home from Anders' place. Right now, a friend of us is visiting, so I got kicked out of the big king size bed and C is sleeping there for three weeks....I miss the huge bed already :) My 3 cm dorm mattress surely cannot keep up with that. Walking home takes like 40 min, which gave me a lot of time to wonder about things. I really should appreciate my life and luck more. It is October and I was walking with a shirt and flip flops and I see palm trees everywhere. Its a tad windy, but the wind is kind of warm so I had a holiday feeling. In October. I do not want to think about the weather back home. Also, I just spend a lovely afternoon hanging out with (girl) friends enjoying life. It can be so nice not to worry about anything. Wasting time, chatting, window shopping, actual shopping. Any activity not requiring to think. And not having a bad conscience. Haha, might have to do with the fact that we went out last night and were a bit hungover. Anyway, it feels good that kind of life. Sure, it can't always be like that, because mostly it is the exact opposite way. You are stressed and hurried and too occupied managing your everyday life. And when it comes to enjoying, you feel bad about it. Well, that's me at least. However, now I am going into bed and being happy. Life is sweet.


Good night!


Alli

1 comment:

  1. hey alex!
    you're right! life ist sweet!
    You have to be lucky to live in taiwan! october in germany isn't really nice! cold, rainy & windy.
    I send you a few clouds..!! :D

    cu

    ReplyDelete