Despite me being ill and lying in bed with fever (potentially H1N1??), Christmas time is starting out nicely this year. After the cozy Gloegg evening with cookies, I now have my very own personal advent calendar, which I got from A! The first time since I moved out from home 4 years ago; I feel like a little kid again. Every morning I wake up and am happy to open one more door. The good things is, my advent calendar even has 25 doors, since it is made for Americans. That means one more chocolate. I am still wondering what to do with it. Yesterday, I had a really strong chocolate craving and I was about to open the 25th door, but somehow it did not feel right and I stopped myself last moment. I could potentially share it with someone else on the evening of the 24th, that would be very generous. Well, I will see. As far as I know myself, the 25th door will be sacrificed for chocolate craving moments.
Also, I have not felt any earthquakes recently. Usually, when staying at A's place which is in an old building on the 5th floor, I feel earthquakes almost every night. No kidding, there also are earthquakes daily somewhere in Taiwan, since we are in the "season" right now. I can prove it, here (click earthquakes and then earthquake reports). Ok, you are not supposed to feel them in Taipei when they are too weak or too far away, but I am sure, I CAN feel them ALWAYS. And I get scared quite easily, since I imagine that any next earthquake can be a very strong one, destroying houses and roads and whole cities. The last time that happened was in 1999. So it can happen anytime...better not think about it.
Soon my sister D will come, yeah then I can finally be mean and annoying to someone. Only 17 days to go =)
Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment