This is the third day in a row I spend in bed, but I still have fever and do not feel any better. This is weird, since I have not felt like this for ages. It's probably the age, cause I can't really explain being ill with the weather. It feels freezing, but it is like 20 degrees. So maybe it is the swineflu. Being in bed means that I have a lot of time to do random stuff that does not require my mental input, like sorting pictures, trying all the applications on my MAC and watching Grey's Anatomy. Too bad, I was over Grey's Anatomy for a while and even forgot about it, but now it is rediscovered. I watched one episode and the addiction was back again. I also ate the 25th door already, did not last for too long. I think I will turn crazy if I have to stay in bed for much longer. I want to go for a run, go for a drink, go shopping (further then 7/11 downstairs), go to group meetings, read something useful and so on. I know I am pitying myself, very pathetic. But my personal highlights the last three days have been:
a) go to 7/11 with M for coffee OR
b) A visiting me and bringing soup and medicine
I even had time for this:
It is from our roadtrip to the Sun Moon Lake, which lies in the centre of Taiwan. C took a couple of video shots from driving around it on our rented electric bikes. We had so much fun, this video really makes me laugh even though it is quite random. I just took the different shots and edited it and put a song on it. The song is from MIA "Paper Planes" from the movie slumdog millionaire. Enjoy!
So and you, my dearest body, I beg you to be nice to me and get back to normal!I will in return also be nice to you (apart from running the marathon).
So and you, my dearest body, I beg you to be nice to me and get back to normal!I will in return also be nice to you (apart from running the marathon).
Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment