I spend 6 whole days in bed and then I decided to see the doctor, because I still felt dizzy and still had a fever. More precisely, A forced me to go to the hospital, since I have a deep dislike against medical institutions, if they do not involve either Scrubs or Grey's Anatomy. My antitrust was again confirmed, since the doctor was simply incompetent. All he could do was list symptoms textbook style for a disease I do not have, but might get in future. So in case I should GET any of these symptoms, I should return to the hospital. Thank you doctor. Than he prescribed me medicine, even though he concluded I was not actually ill, but just have a cold. The medicine was against a running nose and painkillers. Funny. Ironically, the day after seeing the doctor I started to feel better. So maybe he wasn't that incompetent after all.
Anyway, now I am recovered. Right in time for my birthday celebrations tomorrow. Yey! Even though the number is not a nice number, I still look forward to go out and have a couple of drinks (very moderate, of course). And also, I look forward to my presents, I am honest. On top of that, there are only 6 more schoolwork deadlines. Only...
No comments:
Post a Comment