Sunday, 8 November 2009

Die kleine Motivation bitte an den Schreibtisch...

Seriously, I have luxury problems as usual. And I am totally aware of it. I have to study for a change, since I have an exam on tuesday. The problem is, that it is a marketing exam and I cannot motivate myself for it. I do not know if it is due to the content or just because I dislike the teacher so much. Probably both, plus the fact that it is not very challenging. There are 12 questions, which we got already so we can prepare. Out of those 12 questions the teacher will ask us 4-5 questions. So there you go, just learn things by heart and you will get an A.... Today I have tried to study with little success. I was just complaining how hard my life is (yeah, I know it is not really) and how stupid the subject and that everything sucks. I surely was not nice company. Well, sometimes you just have bad days and you do not find a way out of the negative "spiral". I am annoyed that I was so annoying for no reason and I should have done something against it earlier....like running. I just got back from running with M around the campus and feeling perfectly happy afterwards. Now I am motivated again. Not only to study, but also to go running more often, since my fitness is not very impressing me at all right now. So, as said, back to study!!


Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment