Yeah, marketing exam over. Now I am sitting here in a small cosy coffee place on campus and enjoying a hot cup of Latte to wake me up. Exam went all right, since I finally managed to study for it. I was able to give my smart thoughts to every question, even though it was not perfect, but who is? Later we will have an exiting trip to Taipei harbour with our Supply Chain class to visit the logistics firm DHL. It will be an nice alternative to the normal three hour boredom called lecture. This is definitely a class I won't miss once I start working. However, what I will be missing is these unexpected hours of freedom. Just waste your time and enjoy the moment of doing nothing. Feels incredibly good. But why I actually write, I have some more pictures to share with you. This time from our trip to Tokyo....
Enjoyyyyyy!
Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment