Monday, 2 November 2009

Formosa

Just got back from THE perfect roadtrip with A, C and M. Our trip included all you can wish for, adventure, challenge, relaxation, fun, food and sunshine. Taiwan is incredibly beautiful once you get out of the city Taipei...now I understand why the Portuguese called the island "Formosa - the beautiful". The countryside has so much to offer. I want to go back. Now. There is not much to say, I let the pictures speak once I get them. Now I will head off to Anders place, since it is C's last night and she will fly back home tomorrow evening, so we will head out for the last supper :)

Good night!

Alli

2 comments:

  1. It was one great trip! Miss Taiwan already. Especially with the one degree, windy, snowy weather here...... Have to look at the photos and hope the memory will keep me warm haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh you poor thing. We are quite lucky right now with 29 degrees..I already settled my mind for "winter" but now Taipei shows itself from the sunny side...but I guess you have it quite cosy with the snow!Kind of miss that, too! =)

    ReplyDelete